Coconut sorbet, with fleur de sel and Espelette pepper
Today I am making a fresh coconut sorbet, with only two ingredients, fresh coconut with its water and a little of sugar. If you can find fresh young coconut, already extracted from the nut, this recipe will only take 2 minutes. It is such a delicious, refreshing, light and unique sorbet, really lovely for the summer when the weather is so warm…
I suggest you add a little of lime or lemon juice, a pinch of fleur de sel and Espelette pepper if you want a surprising but really tasty experience!I
200 g of fresh coconut flesh
About 400 g of coconut water
70 g of sugar
1 lime or lemon
Fleur de sel
1. Pour the flesh of the coconut into the pint.
2. Complete with coconut water until you reach the line.
3. Blend the coconut water with the coconut flesh and the sugar.
4. Pour back into the pint and freeze for 24 hours.
5. Lock the pint in the Ninja creami and press the sorbet program.
6 . Serve the sorbet with a few drops of lemon juice, Espelette pepper and fleur de sel.
Amazon Affiliate Links:
NINJA CREAMI: https://amzn.to/3OGPM3R
VITAMIX Venturist 1200 Grey: https://amzn.to/3vdyMeA
VITAMIX Hand Blender: https://amzn.to/3PJnffx
Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop: https://amzn.to/3A77XdO
Zeroll Gelato Spade: https://amzn.to/3PARZhQ
Fleur de Sel de Île de Ré: https://amzn.to/3JzH2LU
Piment d’Espelette: https://amzn.to/3QsD7mj