Two extraordinary superfoods so incredibly useful for vegan ice cream: dates and tahini!
This creamy chocolate ice cream is made with tahini, very good dark chocolate (Valrhona), dates and soy milk. I really like the combination of tahini and chocolate… This ice cream has delicate notes of artisanal chocolate halvah… 100% plant based and totally addictive…
300 g of soy milk (choose a good soy milk, slightly sweetened and flavored with vanilla)
125 g of a good dark chocolate (here I am using the couverture Tropilia from Valrhona, 53% cocoa)
80 g of pitted dates
80 g of tahini
1 Warm the soy milk but don’t make it boil, it has to be warm enough to melt the chocolate.
2. Add the chocolate, immerge it in the milk and let it melt for one minute without stirring.
3. Stir with a spatula and then, when all the chocolate has melted, add the dates and tahini.
4. Blend and then pour into the Ninja Creami pint.
5. Freeze the pint for at least 24 hours.
6. Use the “ice cream” program of the Ninja Creami. If you do not get the right texture right away, use the “remix” function.
Links Amazon Affiliates:
NINJA CREAMI: https://amzn.to/3OGPM3R
VITAMIX Venturist 1200 Grey: https://amzn.to/3vdyMeA
VALRHONA Tropilia Dark Chocolate: https://amzn.to/3BIYags